DUA TO ALL THE MOTHERS

DUA TO ALL THE MOTHERS

O Allah, my Mother is not Hawa AS who is the Mother of Mankind, but she gave me life. Please forgive her.

O Allah, my Mother was not the  wife of Nuh AS, who went astray. She has instead helped me from the day I was born. Please forgive her.

O Allah, my Mother was not the wife of Lut AS, who chose the path of the disbelievers. She has instead, held my hand so that I could walk, and fed me when I could not do for myself. Please forgive her.

O Allah, my Mother was not Sarah, wife of Ebrahim AS, who waited over 100 years to give birth to Ishaaq AS. She waited 9 months to have me, only You Know the pain she went through. Please forgive her.

O Allah, my Mother was not Hajar, wife of Ebrahim AS, who almost died of thirst while breastfeeding Ismaeel AS under the burning sun of the Arabian desert. She has instead made sure I was fed and clothed until I could do for myself. Please forgive her.

O Allah, my Mother is not the mother of Musa AS who hid her son from Firoun and was guided by Allah swt. She has instead protected me from all harm until I could do for myself. Please forgive her.

O Allah, my Mother is not Asiyah AS who underwent so much oppression by Firoun but remained steadfast to her Deen. She has instead guided me to follow Islam solely for Your pleasure. Please forgive her.

O Allah, my Mother is not Maryam AS, Mother of Isa AS, who guarded her chastity and purity. She has instead taught me the ways of the guarding my Imaan. Please forgive her.

O Allah, my Mother is not Khadijah binte Khuwailid RA, who gave up her entire wealth in the path of Islam. She has instead taught me about giving charity for Your pleasure. Please forgive her.

O Allah, my Mother is not Aisha bint Abubakr, who looked after our Nabi SAW until he took his last breath. My Mother looks after me whether I am with her or not. Please forgive her.

O Allah, my Mother is not Fatima (Radiyallahu Anha) bint Muhammad SAW, she was the only living  offspring of our Nabi Nabiy-e-Kareem  when he passed away. She is just MY MOTHER, I love her. Please forgive her.

O Allah, please remind me to constantly value MY MOTHER as under her feet is my JANNAH.

O Allah, FORGIVE ME when I get irritated or want to Raise my voice at MY MOTHER. I am human and I also make mistakes

Ya Allah, please keep me close to the person who put me on this earth through Your mercy.

Ya Allah FORGIVE ALL MOTHERS, those who are still living and those who have passed on and FORGIVE ME when I am ungrateful, as there are many people I know who DO NOT have a MOTHER.

TO ALL THOSE WHO HAVE LOST THEIR MOM , MAY ALLAH GRANT THOSE MOMS JANNATUL FIRDOUS
‎آمين يا رب العالمين

❤🌹

Post a Comment

2 Comments